Open spots at Dancing Queens
Dancingqueens.ch is the online shop around dance/fitness clothing & offers dance shoes for you & it for all styles. We are a Swiss start -up that was founded in 2019 and we want to dance the largest online shop around! We are looking for you with a flair for dancing to continue growing rapidly and further expand our business across Europe.
You really want to belong to the Dancing Queen team and have knowledge that helps us as an online shop and start -up?
We look forward to your application email@example.com and are happy to answer any questions 076 703 31 01 to disposal. By the way, you can save yourself a great cover letter - a few bullets by email to your motivation and why we need you exactly in our team and a meaningful CV help us more.
Intern/Trainee Marketing & Operations (100%)
Workplace: Pfäffikon ZH / HomeOffice
Begin: as soon as possible
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Your area of responsibility:
- Lead project product photos
- Lead Project Outsourcing / Neuorganization Packaging
- Implementation of marketing cooperations for CH and EU
- Conception and implementation of email campaigns and website adjustments
- Campaigns of briefing of external and internal stakeholders (e.g. designer, agency)
- Implementation of analytical evaluations of marketing campaigns
- Answering customer inquiries, sending packages and processing of the returns
- Support management in administrative matters
- Completed bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, IT or the like
- First experiences with the creation of content for SEO, social media, CRM, blogs and other marketing channels
- All-rounder (in) with hands-on mentality and joy in a start-up-independent and high self-initiative, communicative
- German and English negotiating, French and Italian an advantage
- Interest in dance scene is an advantage
- The chance to have a big influence in a dynamic, young startup in an exciting growth phase
- A small, highly motivated and passionate team that supports each other and brings on
- A steep learning curve and a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas & shape dancing queens
- Always guarantees a dance partner resp. A dance partner at your side
- Monthly wages of CHF 2,500
We look forward to your application firstname.lastname@example.org and are happy to answer any questions 076 703 31 01 to disposal. By the way, you can save yourself a great cover letter - a few bullets by email to your motivation and a meaningful CV help us more.